The Park District’s newest dog park opened in September of 2014 as part of the Stuart Sports Complex expansion and features 15 spacious acres for fun-loving dogs to run and roam (see map link below). Separate areas are offered for large and small dogs, and a 30-vehicle parking lot provides convenience for all.
Sunrise to one hour past sunset.
Dog Park Guidelines
- Dog owners are solely responsible for the actions of their dogs.
- Dogs must be inoculated, healthy and wear a current rabies tag issued by a County Government.
- All dogs shall be removed from the park at the first sign of aggressive behavior.
- Owners must pick up after their dogs.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult while in the dog park.
- Only 2 dogs per person are allowed per visit.
- Owners should refill holes dug by their dog.
- Female dogs in heat are not allowed in the park.
- Keep the gates closed at all times.
- Absolutely no food, treats, or, chews/toys are allowed at any time.
- Absolutely no tobacco products.
- Park hours are dawn to dusk.
- No commercial use of the dog park is allowed at any time.
- The Fox Valley Park District reserves the right to close facilities at any time or remove any person(s) or dog(s) for any reason.
- Children should not pet dogs unless permission is granted from the owner.
Violators of the above rules will be subject to removal from the park and suspension of park privileges.
For emergencies and after-hour incidents, call the Fox Valley Park District Police at 630-450-7024